My bloggy friend TheAngelForever tagged me for a meme, so I’m back from my hiatus! And I am definitely counting this as a list for NaBloPoMo.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here we go . . .
1. I love to read. I’m completely addicted to goodreads, and rely on it a lot for suggestions on what to read and also to keep track of what I’ve read. I also just joined bookmooch, which is a great way to exchange books you don’t want anymore for those that you want to read. I mailed out 8 books on Friday, received one on Saturday, and there are 12 more making their way to me. That should keep me busy for awhile!
2. I have a lot of house-related projects planned for this summer: paint our bedroom, the spare bedroom and all of the bathrooms; have the light fixtures switched out and ceiling fans put in (as soon as my electrician brother comes to visit!); have a deck put on (this one’s planned for next month assuming the weather cooperates. We’re not doing it ourselves–we just have to write the check 🙂 Definitely have to leave this one to the professionals!); decorate the sitting room that’s off of our bedroom to be a “sports room” for Mike.
3. I have eaten more candy today than I’ve eaten in the past year. BUT, I did run 4 miles this morning. So I’m even, right? RIGHT? I’m back on the wagon tomorrow.
4. I’m currently involved in a situation at work that is tearing me apart. Hopefully it should all be over on Wednesday. It’s one big moral dilemma for me, a power play by an executive, and a lot of pressure all around. I can’t wait until it’s over with.
5. Mike and I met in college. His roommate was dating my roommate, and everyone in both apartments started hanging out a lot. After meeting Mike only a few times, I was at a party at his house. I was one of the few sober people there. I headed down the stairs to the bathroom, and Mike was coming up the stairs. He said to me, “You want to kiss me, don’t you?” I headed back up the stairs, told my roommates what a jerk he was, and stormed out of there. We eventually became friends, obviously, but I thought he was a pompous @ss for at least a few weeks.
6. I just planned a trip to Vegas with 3 friends. We’re going in August, when it’s going to be about 9 million degrees, but I’m looking forward to it. I can’t beleive I’m going back to Vegas!
7. After trying for quite some time, I thought this past month would be the month that Mike and I conceived. It just SEEMED like it would happen. It didn’t. That blows.
OK, that’s it! I’m too lazy to tag anyone, so do it if you’d like! I’m going to bed, even though I had a 3 hour nap today. Ahhh, I love lazy holidays . . . .