Therese at Musings of a Mom tagged me for a meme last week, and I’m finally getting around to doing it. Here we go!
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who who tagged you.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself
4. Tag 5 other bloggers to participate.
Here are my 6 unimportant things:
1. I can’t stand butter or margarine. Looking at it makes my stomach turn.
2. My lucky number was always 28. But after hitting on the number 20 3 times at roulette over the weekend, I’m seriously considering a change.
3. I always hated my name when I was growing up because it was different. Now I like it because it’s different.
4. My blood type is A+. That’s not important right at this very minute, but that little bit of information comes in handy every once in awhile.
5. I love to paint. Walls, not masterpieces.
6. I always put my left sock and/or shoe on first.
That’s 6! Thanks for the tag, Therese!
In lieu of picking 5 others (since I’m a big lurker and that would totally “out” me), feel free to do it if you’d like!