Start date: 12-1-08
End date: 8-29-2011
1. read over 300 books
2. program thermostat each season
3. clean and organize garage
4. finish Mike’s sports room
5. paint powder room–DONE! DECEMBER 2009
6. paint upstairs bathroom
7. paint guest bedroom
8. hang benefit quilt
9. pay off credit card
10. organize craft stuff–DONE!
11. plan menus for each week
12. hang pictures in our bedroom–DONE!
13. get pictures of us developed and hung in the house
14. organize photos
15. organize digital photos
16. fill out JOYS info
17. buy no more than 20 new books
18. create better filing system for bills and important documents
19. clean out and organize china cabinet–DONE!
20. organize recipes
21. do all of the book reviews for free books I’ve received
22. photograph and catalog Longaberger baskets
23. clean out and organize basement
24. clean out linen closet–DONE!
25. create and maintain budget
26. create vehicle maintenance records for both cars
27. organize benefit stuff by year
28. find uses for all Longaberger baskets
29. convert all light bulbs over to energy efficient ones
30. buy additional life insurance
31. organize medications and store in one place–DONE!
32. clean out and organize bathroom linen closet–DONE!
33. plant flowers
34. organize poetry I’ve written over the years
35. figure out how to use Nero
36. write restaurant review for Pittsburgh Professional Magazine
37. cancel all magazine subscriptions (other than Pittsburgh Magazine)–DONE!
38. meet at least one blogger in real life
39. clean out Mike’s closets and drawers–DONE!
40. make at least 5 handmade items for Christmas gifts for 2009 and 2010–EPIC FAIL IN 2009 (I’M BLAMING MAGGIE)
41. buy TV stand for living room
42. get a physical
43. make a workout area in the basement
44. make wedding cross-stitch for JLo and ACT
45. go swimming–DONE! (WAS A LIFE-SAVER WHILE WAS PREGNANT)
46. plan JLo’s shower–DONE!
47. plan JLo’s bachelorette party–DONE!
48. organize CDs
49. listen to a different CD each week in the car on the way to/from work for a year–DONE!
50. use/give away/sell Mom’s photgraphy equipment
51. create better website for benefit–DONE!
52. update create resume
53. clean out bedroom closet–DONE!
54. read 10 classics
55. refinish end tables in guest bedroom
56. design logo for benefit
57. flatten my belly
58. make Christmas cards by hand one year
59. go on a picnic
60. tour a craft brewery
61. load PC Stitch onto laptop
62. create 5 cross-stitch patterns
63. keep my email inbox cleaned out
64. use calorieking.com program to track food and exercise every day for at least 3 months
65. watch at least 2 classic movies
66. scan old pictures
67. go to New York City again
68. spend a weekend with Michele
69. watch every episode of Lost
70. put curtains up in the kitchen
71. go somewhere for our 10th wedding anniversary–DONE! (ALTHOUGH NOT WHAT I HAD ORIGINALLY IMAGINED)
72. go to Kennywood again
73. have a “game night” with Mike
74. do not buy any more candles
75. make sure Mike gets a physical
76. get fire extinguishers for the house
77. update Microsoft Money at least once a week
78. whiten teeth
79. make a rubbing of Mom’s headstone and frame it
80. switch out interior light fixtures–DONE!
81. steam clean carpets
82. get driveway sealed
83. win another award from the American Cancer Society–DONE!
84. have reunion with grade school friends I recently reconnected with–DONE!
85. spend less than $5500 at the grocery store in 2009
86. limit myself to no more than 5 caffinated beverages per week for 6 months–DONE!
87. buy new dining room furniture
88. buy an area rug for the family room–DONE!
101. get pregnant–DONE! (I FELT I WAS BEING SO HOPEFUL PUTTING THIS ONE ON HERE. LESS THAN 2 WEEKS LATER, WE CONCEIVED OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL)